Photobucket Hellooo, my name is grace. And i'm azn. I like it LOL (: White, lost, hula-hoops, crazy. Have fun.

01.
The Black Day Book: Any day can be a black day. These are days when you know you're a mere speck on the face of the earth, when you are no longer able to delude yourself that there is a point to it all. Life is a slog, and some days are beyond endurance. When you're stuck in traffic, the elements conspire against you, your flight is cancelled. You need to decide if you will let the world push you around, or if you will fight back.

02.
Christopher Gardner: It was right then that I started thinking about Thomas Jefferson on the Declaration of Independence and the part about our right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. And I remember thinking how did he know to put the pursuit part in there? That maybe happiness is something that we can only pursue and maybe we can actually never have it. No matter what. How did he know that?

Christopher: Hey dad, you wanna hear something funny? There was a man who was drowning, and a boat came, and the man on the boat said "Do you need help?" and the man said "God will save me". Then another boat came and he tried to help him, but he said "God will save me", then he drowned and went to Heaven. Then the man told God, "God, why didn't you save me?" and God said "I sent you two boats, you dummy!"


Thursday, December 03, 2009 @ 8:59 PM
WHITLAMS


Today and yesterday. @ the opera house and in mufti at school. Got so sunburnt :(

Okay, so atm i'm lying on the top bunk blogging on my det laptop.. was sposed to go to sleep but i like coffee lollies LOL man kopikos are nice. Eat some.

So anyway, music excursion was today. It was yr 9 and 11, idk about any other grades. We went to see The Whitlams at the Opera House. It was.. fun ish LOL. They had like one or two good songs. I was actually kinda bored.. They had a REALLY GOOD drummer though! He was coooool. The conductor guy was magical. Like the movement.. so smooth.. he was amazing dot dot dot LOL. I think i've seen him somewhere before hmmm.. Well, i was in Box U, Seat 41 haha, next to Michelle and Wendy. Some of the guys that sat behind our row were being complete assholes so i told them to shut up. Such Dkheads.

Maccas! Yeah, we went to Maccas afterwards coz we were all hungryyy. The first Maccas we went to was packed so we all walked to George St to some other one. I got a cheeseburger happy meal and a soft serve. Grady was laughing at me. I still dont know why.. Just wondering but does anyone dip thte fries into their soft serve? LOL.. i do.. no, i'm not retarded.

Oh yeah! the train trip to the city! When we got on the train, i had to turn the seat over and the guy that was sitting there helped me and smiled and i was like awwww thank you ^^! Frick, i LOVEEEE people like that haha. I slept on the train LOL i really need to sleep more. We also saw my brother get on the train after a few stops. I wonder what time he'll get home this time. Probably tomorrow morning o_o.. LOL luckyass.

Anyway, i'm gonna take a little nap, wake up, do ALL my truongs homework and study my ass off for a 23 minute logs test. Aiyahhh! I don't want to do the scary test :( -sighhhh- wish me luck. Night people.

Photobucket