Photobucket Hellooo, my name is grace. And i'm azn. I like it LOL (: White, lost, hula-hoops, crazy. Have fun.

01.
The Black Day Book: Any day can be a black day. These are days when you know you're a mere speck on the face of the earth, when you are no longer able to delude yourself that there is a point to it all. Life is a slog, and some days are beyond endurance. When you're stuck in traffic, the elements conspire against you, your flight is cancelled. You need to decide if you will let the world push you around, or if you will fight back.

02.
Christopher Gardner: It was right then that I started thinking about Thomas Jefferson on the Declaration of Independence and the part about our right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. And I remember thinking how did he know to put the pursuit part in there? That maybe happiness is something that we can only pursue and maybe we can actually never have it. No matter what. How did he know that?

Christopher: Hey dad, you wanna hear something funny? There was a man who was drowning, and a boat came, and the man on the boat said "Do you need help?" and the man said "God will save me". Then another boat came and he tried to help him, but he said "God will save me", then he drowned and went to Heaven. Then the man told God, "God, why didn't you save me?" and God said "I sent you two boats, you dummy!"


Monday, December 07, 2009 @ 2:42 AM
BLAH

Hakuna Matada! What a wonderful phrase!

There's not much to say.. WHY AM I SO TIRED ALL THE TIME? D:

So lets dot point today!
1. Woke up from sleeping on the ground. Got 5ish hrs of sleep.
2. Ag. McCord let us stay inside with the nice air con. I played BLOONS! hahaha gotta love bloons. crazy ass monkey shooting balloons. How hilarious.
3. I was in a group hug with Avishay and some white boys. I couldn't escape.
4. All the sites that i actually use got blocked on my det laptop. Stupid det. Private schools have it way easy.
5. Got our reports back in maths! I did pretty gooood, i reckon. I SWEAR, MUSIC IS RIGGED. I ALWAYS get the same mark.. which just happens to be one mark UNDER avg TT" How gay. I got real good for everything else though ^^ I'm happy.
6. Science was cool. I was going to talk to a specific person to yknow.. 'catch up' LOL but no, go sit somewhere else. Chicken LOL. Just wanna see whats been going on, how much fun i've been having compared to them etc etc etc.
7. My favourite substitute teacher seems to be missing. Apparently, he's been sick. What a heart breaker :(
8. Four days of school left :) Can't wait for it to be over! Thennn we can, as truong says, 'start a FRESH NEW YEAR OF STUDYING'! Oh so exciting hahaha, i think i'm actually going to do my work next year.. i promiseeee! ^^
9. I will try to sleep at 11 today. Extraaa early.

So yeah, obviously pretty boring day. Not much happened. And WHERE IS MY BROTHER? O__O

Nighty night guys :)

Photobucket